Cassandra Coulter, DVM, Diplomate, ACVR is a board-certified Radiologist at MedVet Chicago where she has been part of the team since 2018. Dr. Coulter received a Bachelor of Arts from Brown University in Providence, RI, followed by a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Following the completion of veterinary school, Dr. Coulter went on to complete a small animal medicine and surgery internship at BluePearl Veterinary Partners in New York, as well as a residency in Diagnostic Imaging at Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, where she later became a Clinical Instructor before beginning her work in private practice.
In addition to her clinical interests, Dr. Coulter continues to demonstrate her passion for radiology and teaching by providing continuing education lectures to veterinary professionals on radiology topics, such as Sonographic Pancreatic Variation, Cartilage Diseases, and Ultrasonic Pancreatic Variation, as well as having her written work published in various veterinary publications.
- Bachelor of Arts: Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Internship: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, New York
- Residency: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Board Certification: Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiology