Colleen E. Shockling is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Hilliard where she has been part of the medical teams since 2017. Dr. Shockling attended the University of Findlay where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Following the completion of her undergraduate studies, Dr. Shockling attended The Ohio State University where she earned a Masters in Public Health specializing in Veterinary Public Health, as well as a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
Dr. Shockling maintains an interest in all aspects of emergency medicine and has particular interest in the pain management, trauma behavior and exotic animal medicine. Her favorite part of practicing veterinary medicine is being able to assist in preserving the human-animal bond and utilizing a One Health approach to medicine. When not treating patients, Dr. Shockling enjoys running, volunteering within the community, and hiking with her “tripawd” great dane mix and hanging out with her bearded dragon.
- Bachelor of Science: University of Findlay
- Masters in Public Health-Veterinary Public Health: The Ohio State University
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree: The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- ASPCA Field Investigation and Response Team
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association