Donya Dunlevy, DVM, is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Columbus where she has been part of the emergency team since 2006. Dr. Dunlevy attended The Ohio State University where she earned both a Bachelor of Science degree and a Masters of Science Degree. She then earned her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Dunlevy worked at Animal Care Unlimited for seven years. For over a decade, her sole focus has been emergency medicine.
Although Dr. Dunlevy is experienced in all aspects of small animal emergency medicine, she has particular interest in toxicology. She enjoys helping pet owners understand their options during stressful situations that occur in the emergency room. When not treating patients, Dr. Dunlevy enjoys being a Boy Scout Leader, winter sports, water sports, camping, and spending time with her family.
- Bachelors of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Masters of Science: The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts, West Indies
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- Columbus Academy of Veterinary Medicine