Elisabeth Duplantis, DVM is an Emergency Medicine Veterinarian at MedVet Mobile where she has been part of the medical team since 2015. She attended Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine where she earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Duplantis completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, Louisiana, which is now known as MedVet Mandeville. Dr. Duplantis has been an emergency and general Practice veterinarian in the Gulf Coast Region since 2010 and formerly served as medical director of MedVet Mobile.
Although Dr. Duplantis enjoys all aspects of emergency medicine, she has particular interest in cardiology, surgery and acute toxicities in both dogs and cats. She also has a special interest in geriatric care including palliative treatments and pain management. Dr. Duplantis enjoys the fast pace of the emergency room and developing relationships with her clients and their family veterinarians. When not treating patients, Dr. Duplantis enjoys spending time with her husband and two children doing arts, crafts, and outdoor activities.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn, Alabama
- Rotating Internship: Louisiana Veterinary Referral Center, Mandeville, Louisiana
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Gulf Coast Veterinary Medical Association
- Mobile Veterinary Medical Association