Jennifer Sinese, DVM is a Veterinarian and Internal Medicine Resident at MedVet Columbus where she has been part of the medical team since 2016. Dr. Sinese attended North Carolina State University where she earned both a Bachelor of Science degree and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following her graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Sinese completed a yearlong internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners in Virginia and is currently completing a three-year residency in small animal internal medicine at MedVet Columbus.
Dr. Sinease enjoys all aspects of internal medicine with particular interests in gastroenterology. When not treating patients, Dr. Sinese enjoys reading, running, and camping.
- Bachelor of Science: North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine Raleigh, North Carolina
- Internship (Small Animal Medicine and Surgery): Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Residency (Small Animal Internal Medicine): Currently completing at MedVet Columbus
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association
- Chicago Veterinary Medical Association