Kenneth Ransom, DVM, CCRP is a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner at MedVet New Orleans where he has been part of the medical team since 2014. Dr. Ransom attended Southeastern Louisiana University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine where he earned a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree. Following his graduation from veterinary school, Dr. Ransom completed his certification in canine rehabilitation through the University of Tennessee in 2008.
Dr. Ransom especially enjoys seeing patients make improvements during their recovery resuming back to their normal activities. When not treating patients, Dr. Ransom enjoys reading, hiking and playing music.
- Bachelor of Science: Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, Louisiana
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Certification: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee – Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- South Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association
- American Canine Sports Medicine Association